This is the main page of the public OGEMA 2.0 support.
Installation and Running the Framework
- System requirements: How to prepare your system (Java installation, Maven, git)
- How To Get the Sources and Compile OGEMA: How to compile OGEMA from the GitHub Sources (not required for users of the demokit)
- Run directory: Explanation how to configure and run an OGEMA system
- Configuration parameters: Available settings
- Creating a new Application: A sketch explaining how users can create a new OGEMA application from scratch.
- Working with OGEMA Resources: Explains the basic resource access, i.e. the access to the OGEMA database.
- Advanced Resource Access (Resource Patterns): Resource Patterns provide a way to access recurring patterns in the resource tree.
- Using Resource Transactions: Transactions provide a way to perform several write and/or read operations on the Resource database in a single atomic action.
- Time series: Schedules, log data and memory time series.
- OGEMA Data Model: Explanation of the OGEMA Data model and how to use it
- Using the OGEMA REST Interface: Hints for using the REST interface in OGEMA 2.0
- Common Tasks: Adding an external library via MAVEN,...
- Messaging: send messages to the user