Welcome to the Ogema Wiki, a wiki dedicated to OGEMA. At the moment, this wiki contains
- Installation instructions explaining how to download, compile and run the latest OGEMA release on your computer.
- OGEMA 2.0 Development Version: public instructions on installing the non-public development version of OGEMA.
- Support section contains tutorials and checklists for common tasks and problems.
Source Code, Specification and Documentation
The OGEMA specification (as Javadoc) for the current release can be found under https://www.ogema-source.net/apidocs.
A documentation of the main OGEMA concepts and components can be found here. It is also included in the form of PDF files in the DemoKit.
The source code for the current release can be downloaded from the SVN repository https://www.ogema-source.net/svn/ogema-releases/ogema-latest (with username/password guest/guest - as explained in the installation guide).
Two demonstrator setups of a running OGEMA system have been released for public so far, both footing on the OGEMA-1 version series:
- The OGEMA Demonstrator "Demokit" can be found and downloaded here.
- The OGEMA Demonstrator "Messedemo" (screenshot right) can be found and downloaded here.
January, 28th, 2014: The first public presentation of a working OGEMA 2.0 system will take place at the Embedded World exhibition (http://www.embedded-world.de/)
October, 29th, 2013: A first working demo of OGEMA 2.0 has been presented at the 4th meeting of the Industrial Working Group. Work on OGEMA 1.x will be discontinued. Next release will be OGEMA 2.0.
May, 10th, 2013: OGEMA-1.1.1 has been released on SVN.
Jan, 25th, 2013: The OGEMA 1.1 Demokit has been released (download here)